A Great Gift Choice: This long hair beanie cap can be worn by men or women and makes a great gift for fathers, hunters, boyfriends and girlfriends, teachers, husbands, wives, best friends, and more.
How To Wash a Beanie Cap?
1. Fill a bucket or sink with cold water no warmer than 30ºC (86ºF).
2. Add a teaspoon or less of mild laundry detergent. Use your hand to mix the soap in the water.
3. Place your beanie in the water and move it around for 5 minutes. Do not scrub, wring or twist the hat… just swirl it around. If your hat is heavily stained, massage the spot gently. If your beanie is exceptionally dirty, soak it for longer to remove all stains and oils.
4. Drain away the soapy water and fill it with cold clean water. Swirl your beanie around in the water. You’ll need to repeat this process until the water is clear. Do not think holding your beanie under the running tap is quicker. It is, but the pressure can hurt the shape.
5. When the water is finally clear, move the beanie to a dry towel. Carefully roll the towel and press firmly to remove excess water. Do not wring or twist.
6. Lay your beanie on another dry towel and reshape it if necessary. Let it air dry completely.
1. Please understand that there may be mild deviations.
2. Due to the lighting and monitors, there are slight differences between the picture and the actual item.
1 * Beanie Cap.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us by email or phone, and we will help you solve the problem as quickly as possible.