Outdoor Baseball Cap from Streeter, Streeter is one of the Brands in Aung Crown – A Professional Hat Maker Since 1998
Cozy Material: This outdoor baseball cap is made of a cotton crown and a plastic brim. Cotton fabric is skin-friendly and has strong moisture absorption, so this cap made with cotton fabric is very comfortable to wear.
Outdoor Baseball Cap: Styled with delicate logos, this baseball hat is also with a curved plastic brim, a 6-panel structured crown, an inner sweatband, and an adjustable single-row plastic snap closure.
Excellent Sun Protection: The curved plastic brim of the outdoor baseball cap can keep your face shaded and reduces glare under solid sunlight, protecting you from sunburns, rains, winds, etc.
Fine Logos: The Streeter outdoor baseball cap is designed with a flat embroidery logo on the front and a digital printing pattern on the lower brim. The front flat embroidery logo is in capital letters – STREETER. The lower brim digital printing pattern is coconut tree and beach. These patterns are delicate and high-fashion.
Single-Row Plastic Snap Closure: Designed with an adjustable single-row plastic snap closure, this outdoor baseball cap is very convenient to adjust the size of the hat. No matter what hairstyle consumers do, they can easily change the size of the hat.
Sporty and Casual Style: The Streeter outdoor baseball cap is combined with sports and casualness, therefore, this baseball cap can go well with any casual and sporty outfit. Also, a great dressing accessory for outdoor activities.
Inner Designs: The inner taping and sweatband on the inner of this outdoor baseball cap can provide a cozy wearing experience for the wearer. The seamless taping can cover the sewn parts between panels, and the sweatband is sweat-wicking which can absorb sweat and keep the wearer cool and dry.
How To Wash a Baseball Cap?
- Sprinkle a small amount of laundry detergent in a clean sink filled with cool water.
- Soak the hat in soapy water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash your hat in cold water. Gently squeeze out any excess water without twisting the brim.
- Wipe down the hat with a clean towel.
- Allow it to air dry or hang it to dry.
- If you want to change the shape of your hat, dry it on a mannequin head.
- Please understand that there may be mild deviations.
- Due to the lighting and monitors, there are slight differences between the picture and the actual item.
1 * Outdoor Baseball Cap.
If you have any questions about our products, please get in touch with us by email or phone, and we will help you solve the problem as quickly as possible.